Position: Content Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chandigarh
Salary: As per industry standards
Experience – Any Graduate, BA ( English) / MA (in English literature) preferred.
• Quality Control & Editing: Oversee quality review of all client- and media-ready materials
• Assist with providing multimedia content for agency and client social media activities, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Writing Coach & Mentoring: Mentor all staff on writing improvement and Potential opportunities to manage intern
• Time Management: Track billable time precisely and consistently on a daily basis
• Proofread: Proofread, re-structure, edit and finalize articles written by content writers
• Write blog posts wIth the help of AI to promote our products and services
• Make Titles or Meta tags as and when required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• You should have at least 3 months of experience editing content in a digital agency, and be comfortable with managing the content for multiple clients (large and small).
• You should have experience in using GSuite, Google Analytics, and WordPress. For any other software or AI tools, training will be provided.
• You should be comfortable engaging with our digital marketing departments
• You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in content editing skills.
• communication skills – both written and verbal – should be excellent.
• Hands-on Auditing, proofreading, Grammar, Content Development, Report Writing, Journalism, Hands-on English Writing.